Women’s Wellness & Running Retreat
Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights at FivePine Lodge where their team of inspired staff takes care of everything, so you can truly focus on you.This inspiring and educational women’s retreat brings running and rejuvenation to your life through detailed running instruction, cross-training opportunities, nourishing vegetarian meals and luxury accommodations to make running an integral part of a healthy lifestyle.
This is a non-competitive, active retreat taking place October 29th to November 1st, 2013. The retreat will feature daily guided trail runs/walks and expert-led workshops including:
- Proper running form for confidence & health taught by Connie Austin (Running instructor & Wellness Coach)
- Breathing techniques for maximum efficiency
- Body awareness exercises
- Total body & core strength exercises by Alli Jorgenson
- Introduction to Inner-gystics – a fun way to stay fit
- Yoga for runners, pranayama breathing for energy by Patty Giffin
- Individual coaching, goal setting, motivation & inspiration techniques
Each morning will begin with an early bird run/walk or yoga class followed by a nourishing, wholesome breakfast to get you going for your day. Each evening will end with wine and reflection and optional after dinner activities such as a motivational art project or inspirational movie.
For more information or to book this special retreat please contact: Tricia Maxson (541) 549-5900 x 107 or email@example.com